Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Who am I ??.


Just a quick up date on the world of Clive Mollart.

First and foremost I am a award winning garden designer. August Garden Designs Ltd is my practice which has been in existence for over ten years. Before AGD I have held varying roles within the horticultural industry over a period of 25 years.

Two years ago I was offered the opportunity to work and oversee the Piet Ouldof scheme at Trentham Gardens in Staffordshire as the Garden Supervisor for the Rivers of Grass and Floral Labyrinth. This as given me the chance to meet and work with Piet and one his largest planting scheme`s to date.

MonkeyTrial is an ambient/electronic project artist consisting of myself and my very good friend Shaun Bailey. MonkeyTrial has just recently signed to the Magnatune.com Label and the album 'un' was subsequently released in March. I shall post links to both when I get my head around this blog thing.

Oh by the way Planck is my side project which is all things not MonkeyTrial if that makes sense !.

Besides the MonkeyTrial signing to Magnatune thang, another significant event in the world of Clive Mollart is the developing and building of a Show Garden at the RHS Tatton Park Flower Show this July. The concept "Sound Garden" is something that as being buzzing around in my head for a number of years now and a newly developed Monkeyware developed by Shaun as made this possible. This is my eighth garden at Tatton so, old hand and all that, but I am still excited. I did apply for the garden to be at Chelsea, but it was, not to be.

Any ho I will post details about the Garden in a new post I have rambled to much on this one. Laters, Clive.

1 comment:

  1. Great to be introduced to you, Clive, through Charlotte's latest post on The Galloping Gardener! Will look for you on Blotanical, where I'm known to hang out at times.
    Cheers
    Alice
    Sometimes blogger doesn't give the choice of "name and url" so here's my alter ego: aka Alice's Garden Travel Buzz

    ReplyDelete